90 gallon reef ready has to go as a whole or break up

civickid

you can rent a truck from lowes or home depot. Can you sate some money out of mac and then write me a check for the rest

civickid

are you still looking for a truck. My partner said if we dont leave before 4:15 he cant go. So i need to know what to tell him

civickid

call me when you get a truck if its later tonight. Maybe i can call my partner and see if i can use his truck. My phone number is 859-727-4772 my name is Josh thanks

double0norm

Yo civi, i may be comin for them lights. What all do you have left. You know I will come through on what ever i say i'm gonna purchase, and the good part is is that I come to YOU! LOL
Hey guys no shipping or coordination needed. Thanks again for the procrastination fellas!!!

civickid

the stuff i have left is
130 watts of pc lighting
oak tank, stand and canopy
2 powerheads
1 200 watt titanium heater
30-40 pounds of fuji live rock
The live rock is 100 plus shipping and the rest will sell for 325 plus shipping or delivery

weaver5

If you still have the lr and are willing ot ship to new yokr i am very interested.... do you have ne pics

B

betacrash

Hi there. I questioned before about buying the live rock. I know that everybody is going nuts over it. If you give me a price for it, I will answer back within 30min and I could pick it up tomorrow. Thanks.
shawn.hines@gmail.com

angiguider

Okay...i want what's left...providing it includes the tank, stand canopy, lights and filters...tell me your price. About 2.5 hours Ne of Cincy, but will be ther on the 15th, and can come back down this weekend...cash in hand. You can call me 614-560-0610 to discuss what is left or whether or not you are available for pick up...thanks