90 gallon REEF setup for sale COMPLETE..NASO NEEDS BIGGER TANK ALSO FOR SALE LOCALLY

ohiorn67

This system is to be sold as a complete set but the naso tang will eventually need a bigger tank so I am willing to sell her locally to someone with a much larger tank. I will NOT ship the naso so please don't ask, she is a big baby and I want to keep her healthy.
This setup has some really fantastic corals. The yellow fiji coral is about 7 inches across extended. The toadstool leather coral is now splitting a 3rd time. The colt coral definitely needs to be fragged so a big money maker right there. Also there is a cabbage leather, assorted zooanthids, some really great looking mushrooms and a few things that I got at reef meetings that I can't remember their names but doing great. There are 2 sets of candy canes, some pink/red and green and some a green w/ cream color inside...all splitting and doing well. There is a very large frogspawn which is quite large. A HEALTHY red brain and a really cool long tentacle plate coral. Also a small bubble coral that my female clown loves to host but bugs it! My male clown loves the plate coral during the days.
A pair of maroon clowns, 6 line wrasse, bicolor blenny and my precious naso tang. The tang now is about 5-6 inches in length and I purchased her with an upgrade in mind so although she is doing well now in this tank, she will need to go to a larger tank for longer future. She is very personable and will eat seaweed pieces right from your hand.
The tank/stand is a cherry wood. The canopy has been converted to fit the orbit 4x96 light fixture that is on it, but I have taken it off recently just for easier access and because I am so short to work in the tank BUT it comes with the deal. The lighting setup is in excellent condition but is due for new bulbs. On Dr.Foster smith site new bulbs will run you 130.00 complete for identical bulbs.
The tank has a mechanical filtration underneath no sump and has always done great. Maintenance has not been difficult and we have water changed each week. There is also a skimmer which is an aquaC remora pro with prefilter box and about 125 lbs of very nice live rock. There are 5 powerheads, all maxijets and one of them has the revolving attachement. Also a top of the line heater that is only 3 months old. The powerheads are on timers which can go with the system.
I am working on selling complete setup for 1500.00 for all and will not part out at this time. I have at least 6000.00 in this setup and have always tried to choose the nicest top quality corals for this setup. The frags that are ready and waiting to be made will make you back some nice bucks. I have just run out of time to do it.
I AM LOCATED IN THE NASHVILLE TENNESSEE AREA. scroll down to additional replies for more pictures

ohiorn67

almost forgot to state about the pretty star polyps and the silliest cleaner shrimp ...also there is a sally lightfoot and a couple of other little peppermint shrimp. The sally is hilarious...he is always all over the tank, the peppermint shrimp are harder to find but come out occasionally. there used to be 2 of the green crabs also, but I never see them anymore, been months, but they do occasionally appear, just been a while this time.

eyebedam

If u decide to part out the corals let me know im in Mt. Juliet just right up the road. In your post you mentioned reef meetings? Are there any clubs around here if so id be interested in joining. You can contact me at eyebedam2000@yahoo.com

payne66801

Your tank is living proof power compacts can do the job!!! I have got to say your tank is one of the best I have seen.

ohiorn67

Thanks for the great compliments!! I LOVE my tank...but my mother lives with us now because she can't live alone and is not well many of the days....it is taking a toll on my to have added responsibility right now. This is the ONLY reason I am giving up my tank. My husband and I do all the work ourselves....and it has been a labor of love. I really must be too sentimental, because I would like to keep everything together if I can, so I will give my post a week or more to make sure no one around here is interested first in keeping it up. If I do part it out, I will have to do the livestock first of course, then rock, etc....I will make sure all on the list get what they should first. I would love to post for more money but I tried to stay at a price someone could enjoy it and not feel more strapped. I have put alot of money in the tank and if you all look back at my old posts...it is kind of fun because you can see the tank just starting up and taking shape....very funny....has come a long way.

keonia

Ohio,
I was sorry to see you posted this because I shared your joy when you posted pics of your gorgeous tank! It seems as if you've done a great job with keeping it nice and clean! wow! If your toadstools need a good home, I can provide one! But anyway - ultimately, I hope you get to sell it as a whole!! - that was really cute how you wanted everything to stay together!
just in case, tammmeee2003@yahoo.com is my email!
Thanks & good luck!
keonia

bluegirl

Beautiful tank!! I wish I could buy, I'm only 40 mi from Nashville, oh well. Good luck selling it, I know you hate to see it go.

ohiorn67

I put this tank up for sale several months ago and had a really hard time emotionally parting with it. I have since found a home for the tang in a bigger setup. I love this setup. The tank looks fantastic and since just these few months everything has grown so well and is doing great. Parameters are steady and things are so pretty. The zooanthids and the yellow fiji are quite a bit larger now. I am now needing to sell. My husband and I are very serious into taekwondo and will some day hopefully will be opening a school. We will be entering the instructor trainee program and will not be able to care much for the tank because we won't be home much, so I am wanting to sell it and find it a great home and keep it together.
I have put all brand new light bulbs in the lights. I have a receipt if needed so you can tell bulb age. I purchased these brand new at Foster and Smith. I have also added a few more corals and have allow alot of growth for lots of things that can be cut for tons and tons of frags ($$).
I am wanting 2000.00 for my entire setup especially with all the new lights. One more thing for you not to have to deal with. This is a gorgeous setup as you can see in the pictures. My husband and I will gladly help you tear it down and load it up. I will not part out. My fish are so used to this setup, I am a wimp and want to keep them all together. I will also include lots and lots of brand new salt that I just purchased, the bin I use for mixing, some test kits and more. Let me know if you are interested and thank you. I had someone very interested before but I have not heard from them again and could not find their email so if you are that person than email me, and hope your house is coming along nice!