90 gallon stocking list

K

ks tangs

Hi everyone I'm new to the board although I've been reading here for a couple of weeks.
Well anyway i have a 90 gallon tanked fully cycled with about 80-90lbs of lr and ls. heres the stocking list i made tell me what to take off or add on or give me information on the fish please.
1 yellow tang
1 blue hippo tang
3-5 green chromis
1 flame angel
1 percula clown
anything else i could add? or should i take off anything?
oh and its going to be a reef
thanks

luckyk0505

I think that is too many fish for reef
what I think about reef is.... less fish as possible...
I think for 90 gallon
Pair of PErcs..
some green chormies
flame angel..
maybe some gobies..

sdascher

I would take off the angel as you will have some problems with her in a reef. You may want to limit the chomis to 2-3 max. I have a 125g reef and this is what I have: 1 blue hippo tang, 1 yellow tang, 1 pr. percula clowns, 3 blue-green chromis, 1 bangai, 1 pajami cardinal and a mandarin.
Every angel that I have ever gotten has always picked at the corals. Its best not to have them in reefs IMO and granted it is just my opinion!!:D
It's very hard to remove any fish from a reef without disrupting everybody in there, so add them slowly and plan wisely......

michaeltx

yeah you want little fish as possible in a reef tank to keep water quality at the highest you can.
also tangs are messy and can cause water quality problems so I would just go one tang or the other if you have to have one..
but I think the others might be alright if you get a flame angel the can start to pick on corals so you will have to watch it closely.
Mike