90 Gallon Tank Picture Update At Almost 4 Months...

ohiorn67

yup, ophuria is so right....my naso is so sweet and is not really stressed at all....but I can't stand that she only has 4 feet to swim....I am paranoid as my family says and will be upgrading her to a 180 at this point as soon as I find the best deal. I know what I want but want to take my time to set it all up and do it right. I am hoping to have a nice sump with auto top off and nice lights and want to make sure I transfer all correctly....nothing is quick in this setup....hoping to order the tank in the next week or two and have it drilled and then have to find the sump...etc. etc..... :happy:

monalisa

Beautiful tank, Julie.
I can only dream to have mine looking like that in the near future. I'm still in the process of adding fishies, and I space those apart at least 3 weeks. After I have all the fish I intend to have, then I'll start on corals...just the easier ones for sure.
Congratulations on a great looking tank.
Lisa :happyfish

ohiorn67

Hi Lisa. I see you on the posts all the time.....chatting with fishmamma...we are 3 rare females here ( I am sure there are few more) gotta stick together! The corals I have found are actually easier to put in the tank...I have put up to 3 or so in at a time. actually just got a fantastic deal from someone breaking down their tank so put in 4 corals..but bioload is so much different than the fish. I would not put a fish in at the same time though, for I am very careful to really space my fish out. I go well into more than a month between fish...I only have 5 fishies.....I think I might be getting a mandarin next week..he is a frozen food eater, so I am thinking about it. I was also offered some chromis' that are very pretty but not sure I want to put all in until I change tanks. I am upgrading to a 180 hopefully in near future. what is your tank size? let me see some pics!
Julie