90 gallon whidbey island washington

jlem

I may be selling my 90 gallon tank, stand,canopy, magnum 350 pro system filter and prizm skimmer in the near future and just wanted to get a feel who may be interested before I start running adds. It is a glass tank 48-18-24 and a 32 inch oak stain matching stand and canopy. All are in great shape. I would also include a coralife 2-40 watt lighting system with the remote ballast and 2-actinic and 1-10k bulb that all are pretty new. I have extra crushed coral and some nice pieces of decorative coral if anyone wanted it with the setup. I will be running an add for 500.00& and for another 50 bucks you can have a purple tang, flame angel and tomato clown. I will know for sure in about 2 weeks if I will indeed sell it but I just felt like seeing who on the boards may be interested first. I live in oak harbor washington on the north end of whidbey island

acez28

i just bought a 100 gallon with an unfinished wood stand and canopy plus the lighting for $250. I know that was a good deal but $500 seems a bit much.

jlem

Ace. I would think abit much to if I got a deal like yours, but most people don't get deals like yours. I appreciate your input but It really is not that much since the shape is excellent and It is alot cheaper than new.
Bigfoot. I can try and get some pictures scanned this week and sent to you, most likely I am looking at between 4-6 weeks since I have to make a stand and canopy for mt bigger tank that I plan on getting

mal

How big / old are the flame angel and purple tang? I can get over there easy.
Have any frags to trade? You're not tearing your reef down are you?