90 RR AGA + equip + livestock 4 SALE

annanymous

i've had thnis tank for almost a year now, and a different tank before tht for more then 2 years, but recently my work load is catching up with me. now that i moved out of my mom's house and my fiance moved in with me, i barely have time to eat and do my school work. the tank looks worse and worse by days. what i used to do on daily bases, such top off and glass cleaning, i now get to do only every other day or so. i love my fish and dont want them to suffer on my account. that is why i am now looking for a good home for them. i'm putting for sale everything i have gathered over the last 4 years of this amazing hobby. i'm selling this as a set-up and can not part out because i need everything taken from the house in one day. i would prefer to see my fish and the tank with its other inhabitants to go to a person who had at least a year of expirience and will take good care of my "babies." the only thing is that whoever buys this setup will have to come and take it because there is no way for me to ship everything and i can only help move certain part of the set up [>>>small car] and within reasonabe distance.
i'm trying to sell this set up ASAP before it gets really hot here, because i just can afford to get a chiller now too.
the whole set-up costed me well over $4,000, but all im asking for is $1,800 obo
I have a 90 RR AGA tank for sale with
DIY stand and canopy
20g sump
28g fuge with grape culerpra and tons of chaeto
~200 Lb of Fiji matured LR
~200 LB of LS [mix of pink Fiji, and Yardright]
2x400 Watt MH and
2x110 Watt VHO lamps attached to the canopy
all lamps are 4 months old.
+ 2 4" comp fans mounted into the canopy
ASD CA reactor that has been in use less then 3 months and is rated for up to 300g tanks
w/ a milwauki pH controller bought at the same time as reactor,
ASM G-2 skimmer used less then 9 months
Emperor 280
CPR bakpak 2 RR that has a leak somewhere in the collection cup
3 MJ 1200 and 1 MJ 450 [?] that are about 9 months old.
1 MJ 450 brand new
mag 12
2 by 150 Watt heaters
1 1/3 buckets of IO salt, nets, Carbon, Ca reactor media, and other misc items lying around the house
20g L tank that still has some dry sand in it, + a 5 lb buckets with more dry sand
around 6-7 SALIFERT test kits inc. : pH, nitrite, nitrate, copper, Ca, and more. a;so another test kit for Alk. recently started formula one, formula two, and prime reef, plus brand new formula two.
corals inlude more then 20 different SPS inc. a. youngey, montis purple and orange, birdsnest brown and pink, 3 or 4 diff colored stags, a. milliopora, porcipolas green and pink, porites and many others [with many frags] <<<just these alone were over $400, an assortment of mushrooms, GSP, spageti leather, 6" chalice, regular and mint candy canes, moon polyps, 5-6 diff. colored zoos including pink PPEs, 5" rock with blastomussa merlettis, and many others
at least 100 algae eating snails, tons of tiny starfish, and some crabs
huge [6" or so] sand sifting cucumber
hippo tang
yellow tang
false perc clown
skunk clown
orange firefish
yellow tail damsel that lives in the fuge
blue/green chromis
pajama cardinal
i'm sure i left many more things out... i will add them when i check my tank and storage room again.
hope to hear from someone
last thing, please dont leve me asages here as i dont check the message board lately
just e-mail me at annanymous at aol dot com
p.s. i have pictures of the whole set-up on this message board, just type in my name in the search engine here.

annanymous

forgot to include that the tank currently has 9W UV sterilizer that needs a new bulb and i also have a ViaAqua skimmer that i never used but bought it used already.
* fix up: i have 120 lb of LS in my tank plus what ever i have lyuing arund he house from previous tanks.
here is a link to somewhat recent pictures of the tank and list of some sps with their pictures upon arival
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=187646
***) sit back and enjoy

skyhi

annanymous, this question isn't about buying or selling. but where did you order your corals? when i went to the link they were awesome.

annanymous

selling this set-up as a package. please give reasonalbe offers.
if no one is wiling to buy here, then will have to post on big auction site, but rather sell here where i know people like living fish rather then dead

and if that does not work out, then will part out.
some one asked me about corals...send me an e-mail and i'll let u know. rules do not permit me to talk about other sites here, besides its disrespctful.

annanymous

if i don't get any offers by friday, the whole set-up is going to the big auction site.
c'mon i want my fish to have a "caring" home,
i'll wait few more days

can't believe nobody is interested in a well established set-up like this one

annanymous

yas2903
ok if you are interested i'll let my tank go for $1500
but you have to understand $800 is not a reasonable offer.
let me know if the above price works for you

flpriest

annanymous, if you can't sell the set up, I'd be very interested in the 2x400 Watt MH for a reasonable price.
flpriest at yahoo dot com

annanymous

the set up is pending sale now
i still have
eheim classic 2213 ~ $35
30" orbit power compact "hood" [one leg is broken and cannot be moved back and forth] ~ $90
emperor 280 withut filter cartridge ~ $20
can of Kent Kalk mix ~ $7
and few other tids and bits if anyone is interested

annanymous

ok tank is sold.
thank you everyone for your e-mails and advices.
i still have whatever is listed above plus
refractometer that was purchased from this site ~ $45
Kent Hi-S Maxxima 35 gpdRO/DI unit that has been somewhat used and needs the Hi-S membrane replacement ~ $80
a full container of carbon for water clarification ~ $8
PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR QUESTIONS OF OFFERS DIRECTLY beacuse i do not come here everyday, but i do check my e-mail daily
thank you,