90 tank setups

fda483

My 90 gal at about 12 months. Let me know if you need any algae, as you can see I have plenty!!!

amanda71

All of these tanks are pretty. I guess that I'm not do all that bad then. I will try to take some pics of mine and get them on here.

amanda71

hey FDA483
YOU HAVE SOMETHING BLUE IN THE FRONT LEFT ON THE BOTTOM IN YOUR TANK. IT LOOK REALLY COOL WHAT IS IT?

broncofish

I posted earlier about the carpet in sohalwutang499 tank, I did not know you were talking about the tube anemone(sometimes called fireworks anemone)

fda483

Amanda
Yep its a tube anemone. I understand its more of a worm then a true anemone. It has been doing real well but as it grows you have to watch it, it spreads out pretty far and can be aggressive. I think it has been doing battle with my frogspawn and winning. Here is a close up.

xrayharmony

FDA... have you had any problems with this anemone stinging your corals that you have in the tank? I was reading about them because i think they're gorgeous, but what I read was that they're very aggressive and will eat anything they can get their tentacles on... or at least kill whatever they can.... too bad too cuz they're beautiful.:(