90G for sale in Florida

blue oasis

Looking to sell my 90 gallon salt water tank which has been running for 4 years.
90 gallon drilled glass tank
Euro Reef RS Series 6 -1 Protein Skimmer
1/4 HP Current Prime Chiller
Berlin 150 Sump with 3 extra socks
Reef Master 150 GPD w/ twin membrane & twin DI / RO water system & I added a TDS computer to the system. It also comes with 40 gal container to make the water in.
125 lbs LR & 100 lbs LS
4 MDQ-SC Little Giant Pump
2 x 250 Aqua Medic metal halide lights with balist
1 - 1200 maxi jet
1- 900 maxi jet
2- 400 maxi jet
1- Silo pump used for water flow
400 wt Heater
Dual Stage Ranco Computer
Custom cabinet which looks like stone (with matching stand)
Portable lighted refractometer with case
Portable TDS with case
Plus*** all chemicals, test kits etc.
No Fish/Coral included
Cost new was $12,300 Approx. looking to sell for $3,500.
Please call if interested 727-744-7143
I am located in the Tampa / Clearwater area in Florida.
Gary

shrimpi

Ill take on of those aquamedic 250w pendants/ballast off your hands if you are interested in splitting it up
Jess

crazy4coral

Hey thanks for the reply on my thread.. I would deffinately take that set up for 750$.. thats the max I can pay though.. I can pay in cash

blue oasis

Sorry I am unable to help, but I cant go lower in price. Shrimpi, I am only selling as a whole set and I am not breaking it down,sorry.

dbmtrman

who are any of you to comment on his thread? if thats the price he is asking, that is the price. no one needs to comment about it.

ddiaz386

Would buy, but all the way down in miami, and gas prices are a killer down, and im short on money, but that is a beatiful tank, what the lowest you can go, if your willing to???

J

jbracing

nice tank just what i m lookin for but thats a little high for my buget

blue oasis

Originally Posted by ddiaz386
http:///forum/post/2777138
Would buy, but all the way down in miami, and gas prices are a killer down, and im short on money, but that is a beatiful tank, what the lowest you can go, if your willing to???

I am reducing the sale price to $2,000