90g set up in NC $600

john a

I'm located near Gastonia NC. The tanks comes with every thing u need: tank, stand, canopy, 260w PC lights with atinic and moon, the wet dry is off a friends 240 gallon tank so it handles the 90 very well, protein skimmer, mega flow pluming kit, (2) power heads, 300w heater, I even have extra wet dry filter u can have. I had the stand custom built to be 38 inches high so u can look at it with out bending over, because I hate stands that set so low to the ground. Then I had the canopy built to go almost to the ceiling to give the whole set up a very beautiful look. Then I had made a custom agrocete wall to fit on the back so instead of putting the paper backings on the aquarium it has a wall that is textured with outcroppings and will grow coral on it like live rock. I also have agrocete rocks that r hollow to hide the power heads because I hate seeing the working parts of the aquarium. Look in the picture the r no visible power heads. I have just set this aquariums up about 2 weeks ago but bought every thing new about 4 month ago. I got laid off of work must sell paid well over 1000 dollars for every thing but will sell for 600 might can deliver within reason. because I have no job to take up my time. Thanks let me know.
John

drgnflyi

Hey (near)Gastonia Boy, cute tank, like the attention to detail w/ the starfish handles topping it off
(Had mine built to view as well, but I'm a shorty and now have to use a chair when cleaning/etc.)
Are you selling off as one complete system or can you part w/ the wet/dry system? Will take the live stuff too, if that helps!

redman

Originally Posted by John A
I'm located near Gastonia NC. The tanks comes with every thing u need: tank, stand, canopy, 260w PC lights with atinic and moon, the wet dry is off a friends 240 gallon tank so it handles the 90 very well, protein skimmer, mega flow pluming kit, (2) power heads, 300w heater, I even have extra wet dry filter u can have. I had the stand custom built to be 38 inches high so u can look at it with out bending over, because I hate stands that set so low to the ground. Then I had the canopy built to go almost to the ceiling to give the whole set up a very beautiful look. Then I had made a custom agrocete wall to fit on the back so instead of putting the paper backings on the aquarium it has a wall that is textured with outcroppings and will grow coral on it like live rock. I also have agrocete rocks that r hollow to hide the power heads because I hate seeing the working parts of the aquarium. Look in the picture the r no visible power heads. I have just set this aquariums up about 2 weeks ago but bought every thing new about 4 month ago. I got laid off of work must sell paid well over 1000 dollars for every thing but will sell for 600 might can deliver within reason. because I have no job to take up my time. Thanks let me know.
John
John PLease e mail some pictures, I am Interested in the tank ,If you have not sold it.

redman

John
John PLease e mail some pictures, I am Interested in the tank ,If you have not sold it. My email address redmanfriday@yahoo.com

grumpygils

still avalible
John,
Would you sell everything but cabinets and lights? If so, how much for everything but the cabinete and lights? I am in Raleigh and can pick up any time?
Mc

john a

I have got rid of that tank but have plenty of other stuff. I have just bought a huge lot of stuff and will keep u all posted