911 Anemone

binhzino

Okay, I got a rose bubble tip anemone yesterday. It looks so deflated like my maroon clownfish is beating the heck out of it. Its deflated and the clownfish still is nestling in it. Is it because its in a new tank? Hungry? Or is this just natural? I don't want to lose this anemone. Help! I will post pics as soon as I find the USB cord.

alexcarden

It should be ok. It takes a day or so to let them fully acclimate. Try to spot feed it with a little brine. Also, check you water. make sure all the levels are good.

binhzino

Originally Posted by alexcarden
It should be ok. It takes a day or so to let them fully acclimate. Try to spot feed it with a little brine. Also, check you water. make sure all the levels are good.
I got it on Thurs. Water parameters are:
pH: 8.2
Amm: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 10

mudplayerx

Anemones do all sorts of weird stuff. You only need to worry if you see it disintegrating. Trust me, I have three enemones....on even split in half because it got so big :p

binhzino

Originally Posted by mudplayerx
Anemones do all sorts of weird stuff. You only need to worry if you see it disintegrating. Trust me, I have three enemones....on even split in half because it got so big :p
disintegrating....how so??