92 gallon RR corner FS in GA

dozer

This is a complete system set up and running now. Includes everything needed to run this tank.
Tank & glass top
stand
canopy
400W 1500K American Standard MH(less than 3 months old)
20 gallon fuge
coralife SS225 (less than 3 months old)
coralife 65W 6700K 24 inch light (less than 3 months old)
2 heaters
clump of chaeto
UV sterilizer
return pump
MJ 1200 PH
and lots of extras (timers, power strips, can for mixing water, extra pump and more..)
Has LR & LS some of the rock has a good bit of coralline, some not so much. I don't know how much rock because I've added some here and there.

$1500 OBO
Any questions? dozer8r@aol.com

nigerbang

Originally Posted by dozer
This is a complete system set up and running now. Includes everything needed to run this tank.
Tank & glass top
stand
canopy
400W 1500K American Standard MH(less than 3 months old)
20 gallon fuge
coralife SS225 (less than 3 months old)
coralife 65W 6700K 24 inch light (less than 3 months old)
2 heaters
clump of chaeto
UV sterilizer
return pump
MJ 1200 PH
and lots of extras (timers, power strips, can for mixing water, extra pump and more..)
Has LR & LS some of the rock has a good bit of coralline, some not so much. I don't know how much rock because I've added some here and there.

$1500 OBO
Any questions? dozer8r@aol.com
Any chance of parting out??

dozer

I'd like to sell it all together, but if nothing comes up I may consider parting out.
thanks!

dozer

I'd like to keep the canopy with the tank and stand. If You take the skimmer I'll give you a maxi-jet 1200 PH with it.

dozer

Charlie, I'll take $1,000 for it all, but shipping is going to be very expensive I'm affraid.

J

jaybird101

Originally Posted by dozer
any takers for $1000?
I will e-mail you on this.

sign guy

punk why are you selling everything I saw your add at nicks and thought about calling you and forcing you to stay in the hobby