nine28girl

For Sale Tampa Area- 95 Gallon Wave Tank complete setup
About 1 1/2 yo.
Includes:
Tank
Stand
Skimmer
Sump/pump Combo
I'll put some updated pics up later- this is when we first set it up.
Thanks,
Samantha

mike22cha

I love those tanks! Too bad I'm broke and working on getting my own tank looking like a reef. Looks great! How much are you wanting for it even though I couldn't get it.

nine28girl

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
I love those tanks! Too bad I'm broke and working on getting my own tank looking like a reef. Looks great! How much are you wanting for it even though I couldn't get it.
Crap!! I can't belive I forgot price!!!! $600 OBO

mike22cha

Man I wish I lived close. That is a great deal for that size. I got my tank at a really good deal but it wasn't as in good condition. I saw them sell for tank and stand at over 1k$. Hope it sells quick. Why are you selling? Getting out of the hobby or downgrading/ upgrading?

nine28girl

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Man I wish I lived close. That is a great deal for that size. I got my tank at a really good deal but it wasn't as in good condition. I saw them sell for tank and stand at over 1k$. Hope it sells quick. Why are you selling? Getting out of the hobby or downgrading/ upgrading?
Thanks, me too!! I need the $$ for a bigger skimmer. Just did a 240 inwall
My fishes are so happy :)

steagfs

sand & rock included? I am in Alabama, could you drive it a little ways to cut down on my trip?
Thanks,
Spencer

nine28girl

Originally Posted by pmike27
Damn Sam, Id love to have this but just dont have the cash.....GL with the sale
Thanks Mike, not a lot of takers :( Kind of surprised since it is an unusual sort of tank.

How ya feeling these days?
Sam

nine28girl

Originally Posted by fish1031
please email mikeg1031@ hotmail.com

Sorry, I would have including the rock and sand had I known better but I already gave it away. The fish have moved to their new home a 240 inwall

This includes the tank, stand, pumps, sump and skimmer.
Sam

nvmycj

How far are you willing to drive? I live in TN. I think I see an overflow....is it drilled? Thanks.

nine28girl

Originally Posted by NVMYCJ
How far are you willing to drive? I live in TN. I think I see an overflow....is it drilled? Thanks.
Not sure on the driving part- maybe we could work something out, I'll check with my husband. It is drilled yes.
Sam

r2odie

Hi Sam,
glad to see you were able to get a 240 setup after all! our 240 (your old 240) is coming along great. should have it set up this week. how about some pictures?? what did you do for sand for yours? lmk!
Lori

sk8shorty01

Hello there,
I live in Cocoa Beach and there is a chance I might be able to come up with the money to buy this tank. Do you happen to know the total dimensions on this with the stand and everything? Just wondering so I can figure out if it will fit in the room I would like it to go in. Thanks a lot! My email is sk8shorty01@hotmail.com