95 Gallon Wave Tank For Sale- Tampa

nine28girl

Originally Posted by r2odie
Hi Sam,
glad to see you were able to get a 240 setup after all! our 240 (your old 240) is coming along great. should have it set up this week. how about some pictures?? what did you do for sand for yours? lmk!
Lori

Yeah me too!! My husband got tired of me draggin my feet on the 180 so he decided to knock out another wall in the house :) It ended up being a load bearing wall but he worked it out
I bought too much new sand. I had planned on mixing the two but since I bought too much I ended up giving away the old. It was so full of life! I still can' t believe all the creatures in there!! Anyway post some pics too! I can't wait to see your setup too :) My laptops are down and they are my only way to upload new pics...waiting on circuit city to diagnose them :( Hopefully I will hear back tomorrow and I might be able to post some pics.

nine28girl

Originally Posted by sk8shorty01
Hello there,
I live in Cocoa Beach and there is a chance I might be able to come up with the money to buy this tank. Do you happen to know the total dimensions on this with the stand and everything? Just wondering so I can figure out if it will fit in the room I would like it to go in. Thanks a lot! My email is sk8shorty01@hotmail.com
Hi, the dimensions on the tank are 25 Tall 48 Long, 16 wide on one end and 22 wide on the other- ergo the WAVE :) It is a really neat tank, the depth on the one side makes it really cool. I believe it's made by All-Glass Aquariums.

pmike27

Originally Posted by Nine28girl
Hi, $600 OBO
Sam

If you look at the posts in a thread its pretty amazing what youll find
...LOL

sk8shorty01

I saw that before, but I didnt know if that price was still standing or not. I didnt know if there was an offer...

r2odie

what brand of sand did you go with? i'm trying to decide whether to go with white or natural. my hubby wants to collect our own but i'm not so sure about that.

pmike27

If your going to collect your own make sure you get a boat if you dont have one and go out like 10+miles to get to open water, NOTHING from the shore line is good , thats where all the waiste gets collected!!!!Plus you might wanna check with the FL regulations to make sure its legel :)

sk8shorty01

And also bring your dive gear because it is a straight drop off once you get past the sholes (SP?) if you are going out of Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach/Sat. Beach

nine28girl

Tank is available- Someone was going to pick it up possibly Sunday but due to unforseen circumstances will not be able to. If anyone is still interested I can be reached at samanthadvorak@yahoo.com or 727-808-4928.
Let me know,
Thanks!
Samantha