A BiLLION PICS, comment please. thanks!!

im posting detailed pics of my tank an corals just to see what yaw think, so here they go thanks all!!!
there r all in my 29 gallon biocube i just snapped them today. :D

29 gallons 45 pounds of live rock so maybe 20 gallons lol, iono shrooms always go wild in my tank but they stay together i sold a piece for 100 bucks had like 50 shrooms all together so jammed packed it was amazing

and to be honest that one piece of shrooms the blue ones had only like 2 when i bought it. also the red ones i had about 10 on that rock now has iono

thanks, like now im only buying lil 10 polyp frags becuz i cant fit anything big now. but every week i still add im not done im going to add about another 10-20 pieces make it nice an jam packed but im being careful of what stings an what can crash my tank. i still dont run carbon. but i will have to soon.

ya one clown i bought one a few days ago, but it died on me. reason i picked out a sick one looked pale an gills were damaged but i didnt pay much attention i guess i wanted to save it but it died on me. that sucked so now im just goin to pack it with coral once im good ill get the clown a mate. i had a mate for the clown but it died, he jumped into the back chambers an i guess it was dark an he got sucked into the pump an was stuck on the side :( so her bf died.

I have the same set-up so sorry about all the questions, but what is your clean up crew? Are you using the stock set-up on the bio-cube or you running a sump?

no biggie, umm the only mod i have done to the bio cube was a light upgrade from nanotuners, 4 36watt pc's instead of 2. but i was told by a few people that really doesnt make much of a difference and the 2 basic 36watt pcs it comes with can handle that coral.
i removed the bioballs and added a few pounds of crushed live rock to the back mid chamber.
i added a small powerhead just a baby one to the right side of the tank since the left side had one also to get better water movement. thats about it for clean up crew i have 5 nassarius snails and 4 hermit crabs.

im using 3 50/50 lights half actinic half daylight and 1 solid actinic to bring out the color a little more.
also i always assumed more liverock can handle better loads of ammonia an nitrate by converting them faster to nitrates ive had fish die sometimes 2 at the same time from stress of other fish an never has my ammonia spiked so i give credit to my liverock.

rlablan

I love this tank! The colors and the way the corals blend together... magnificent. I also really love the way it is sort of a large column in the middle. GREAT TANK!!