A bunch of items for sale in Northeast Philadelphia

lion_crazz

Well, due to my busy schedule, I am consolidating my fish tanks into a smaller reef tank. That means I have a bunch of stuff for sale. I would rather do local pick-up but will also consider shipping depending on the item.
-First off, I have about 150 lbs. of base live rock that I need to unload. It is not white like base rock is, but it does not have as much colors as live rock since it was primarily used as base. Asking $1 per pound since I would really just like to get rid of it.
-210 all glass reef ready oak aquarium with stand. Full set-up for $1000. The only thing the set-up does not include is a sump, since mine I noticed had a small crack in the back. Includes:
tank and stand ($900 originally)
ETSS 600 skimmer (paid $470 for this)
3 Gen X pumps (one large 100, and 2 smaller 40's - large one originally cost $260, smaller ones were $140 each).
48" Odyssea power compacts ($100 originally)
-I also want to sell my 75 gallon AGA reef ready oak tank. That set-up will go for $150 since I already parted out with the skimmer. With that you get the oak tank, stand, wet/dry, mag drive 7, 2 aqua clear powerheads, 48" Odyssea power compacts and a 48" double strip fluorescent as well.
PM me any questions you might have and thanks for looking!!

lion_crazz

No. Friends have taken a few of the fish that would have been too large or not reef safe (batfish, angel, and vlamingi tang). All the inverts and corals are being moved into the smaller reef tank.

fixesjets

I may be interested in the 75G.can you post pics and tell me where in the northest you are located.I live in South Philly and can probally have someone at work help with the move if necessary.
Anthony

bigpapa

Would you sell just the 210 and stand? I have enough of the pumps and skimmers for the rest.
Thanks
rob

clord

Can you please send me email to clord1@gmail.com... I would like to come over and check out the 75g setup i been looking for a while. Is the tank good enough to be in my living room as a display? I can't send pms since i'm new to the forums i live 15 minutes north of NE philly.. Thanks

lion_crazz

I will send you an email with some pics tomorrow, clord.
I have never shipped rock before so I will do some research on how it is done and I will get back to everyone who wants some.

cjeffrey77

Do you still have either of the gen x 40 pumps? IOf so how much do you want for one? It would need to be shipped to 40050. Thanks
Chrissie

nwdyr

Do me a favor and ship me a cheese steak from Delassandro's (sp)!!!! i used to live in german town, by the college. I miss Philly!!! I am from Chicago berbs, sorry to interupt you'r sale!! just saw the location and had a flashback!! also if you could go to market street for me and pick up ...... oop's sorry there I go again!!!!!!!

N

neg427

Interested in ur live rock, If still available. I sent u a PM

clord

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
http:///forum/post/2629952
I will send you an email with some pics tomorrow, clord.
I have never shipped rock before so I will do some research on how it is done and I will get back to everyone who wants some.

Please send some pics plus i know someone who might want to come with and take some rock off your hands...
Thanks!!

calaxa

Heh,
clord doesn't recognize my handle. I'm willing to take all rock if it isn't sold yet or whatever you have left.

calaxa

Lion,
I'm local just like clord and would be willing to take ALL the rock (can never have too much). However, if you promised out to others, can understand.