a christmas story

truefishman

does anybody watch this movie on christmas day it is one of my favorite movies of all time my family watches it every year.i like the part when he goes in the bathroom to try to figure out the code and it says be sure to drink your ovaltine hahaha then he says "a crummy commercial.....son of a *****" hahahahahaha

yearofthenick

I LOVE the part where he beats up the bully. I think the kid in every one of us WISHED we had done that at least once when we were growing up.

liljay0418

<<<<<<on all day n night(in our household) starting tonight @ 7 on tbs............o yea I only live 20 mins. from where it was based @. Hammond Indiana

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by liljay0418
http:///forum/post/2887220
<<<<<<on all day n night(in our household) starting tonight @ 7 on tbs............o yea I only live 20 mins. from where it was based @. Hammond Indiana

I joined the website http://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com/
I keep bugging my wife I want to go to the museum and she laughs at me, right in my face no less. She is not as willing to spend her vacation in Cleveland OH. I don’t know why
She fell on the couch laughing when ups dropped off my souvenir, a piece of the original house signed by the cast.
Sits proudly on my wall.

ophiura

Yes, can't wait for the marathon tonight! Also it is available through my cable "on demand." Gosh ain't technology great.

alix2.0

that house where they filmed it is like an hour away from where i live. we usually watch it every year, but we dont have it on DVD and our VHS player is busted this year.

nordy

Love that movie! It's not too corny, a lot of fun, and when Ralphie gets the gun hidden away, Priceless! Let's hear it for the simple things in life-Families, love, and the joy that Christmas brings to the kids!

redinator

Great movie. A shame Bob Clark got killed by a drunk. If you drive drunk and kill someone, then you should be killed!