A couple new additions

T

tuningvis

good luck aaron that bubble looks like he's hurting
howd that happen?
nice zoa's and ric

shoreliner11

Not really sure. I got it from a lfs for really cheap. They had it in a lot of flow to try and blow off the cyano on it. Well, ime a lot of flow can be just as bad as cyano for a bubble coral. I had some luck in the past with saving a bubble coral so hopefully this one will got well. I don't even think it has a mouth at the moment but I'm optimistic. Thanks
Aaron

T

tuningvis

which LFS ?
i went to below sea level not too long ago and a lot of his stuff was looking sick
it was kinda sad

shoreliner11

Yeah, I actually haven't been too impressed with his stuff lately. I actually got this at blue sierra. I really like the store and they seem to take good care of their corals but I just think this one was neglected and kinda just given up on.
Aaron

T

tuningvis

never been to blue sierra ... i've heard good things about the place. how are there prices? selection?

shoreliner11

Prices on some things are a bit high. But they do often have some really nice pieces. They have a lot of sps frags if you're looking for that but one thing I like is how much stuff they bring in. I can't say for sure but they seem to get a shipment in almost every week which is nice if you're looking for something pretty rare. I think they get shipments in on thursdays, so I've gone on fridays and seen some pretty nice stuff. It's definately worth the drive to check out though.
Aaron