A couple of pics from today

mobikobeyob

Finally got around to cleaning the glass today, and couldn't resist. this is my 8 month old 36g Bow, I started it after Hurricane season last year. the only thing that made it through the storms was that blue carpet, believe it or not.
I also had a Nudibranch explode a couple weeks back, and things are starting to look the way they used to. it cost me a large green cap, small purple cap, and purple digi. oh yeah nearly all my fish as well.
Oh well, Enjoy!
Mobi :D

speg

Wonderful tank! I have a 46 bowfront so I enjoy seeing yours! Frag those zoos for me and call me in the morning thanks!

speg

ooooh! I like that ric pic too you just posted.. im trying to get green/orange rics of mine to grow together.. I have them tied to a rock with a rubberband but im so impatient that I keep lifting the rubberband and they havent stuck yet... only prolonging the time it'll take :(
*sigh*
im so stupid. ;)

motohead

yup the rics ollk awesome.hope i can have some lookin like that soon.got some pinks and blues coming on tues.i got some green ones now,lemme see if i can find a pic of them.........

fmelindy

man, that's a bummer about your losses but your tank looks great! How do you find ricordea for ease of care?

zeromus-x

*looks at his 36g bowfront*
*looks at your 36g bowfront*
*looks at his 36g bowfront*
Nice to see that these things can look that good. I'm still working on it, but I'm a student, so it's taken me nearly a year just to get what I have -- about twenty pounds of live rock and a bunch of fish. I just bought my new light about a month ago, and I'm ready to try corals, I just can't afford them.
Hopefully some day it'll look like that!

mobikobeyob

Thanks everyone! the tank is so easy to care for.
I run a closed loop, with a scwd -960gph. dose A+B, and skim 24-7. also feed Cyclops, and now I'm using Coral Vibrance (new product) growth and color are both excellent.
oh yeah lighting is 2x150w MH and 2x65w Pc.
no phosphate sponge, no filter, and only minimal water changes. the whole idea when I was setting this one up was ease of care. after having to be a slave to my previous tank,
I wanted more enjoyment and less work. I sure am glad I didn't throw in the towel back in october.
I am planning on adding some "Sticks" next. I think that will give it a bit more depth.

mobikobeyob

Originally Posted by Speg
Wonderful tank! I have a 46 bowfront so I enjoy seeing yours! Frag those zoos for me and call me in the morning thanks!
are you anywhere near Orlando? if so have some for ya.

speg

I live in New Port Richey if you're familiar with that!
btw.. Tornado warning and incoming hurricane =c(