A couple questions

fishswim

My goniopora coral was a little swollen ( the stems)tonight about 30 min after I fed my fish. WHats up with that?
secondMy new anenome attached to the live rock, but in a low lit area. Should I shift the live rock to where it is getting max light?

adrian

Fishswim, don't feel like im lecturing you, but only a few Goniporas have ever been successfully kept in reef tanks, and some of those claims are questionable, they do not stand a chance in most tanks and therefore should be avoided. As two your question your goni may have been feeding, one of the theories is that gonioporas need a constant supply of food, this is the theory I feel is correct, but after 2.5 years of constantly feeding mine it still died, and countless other reefers have been burned by goni's. Anemones commonly have two spots in a tank, one in a brightly illuminated area, and one in a shaded spot and they regularly travel between the two, of course it also depends on what kind of anemone you have. Mine has a spot about 6" under a 250 watt MH, it hangs here for 2-3 days and then vanishes into the rock work for a day or two and then returns. I try to feed it every time it emerges, and it has been fine for close to a year now, of course thats not really long term judging by how long an anemone can live in its natural environment. If you lighting is up to par for the species you have it should be fine. HTH