A cover lps?

I have a huge blank spot in my awuarium and was hoping to fill it in with some lps.......what lps is the best filler and spread the furthest, i was actually thinking of purchasing the eye it and buy it maze brain on this site............would that be good?

is their any really colorfull lps other then the normal frog spawn, torch, bubble, etc..........im trying to looking for a center peice that will get people to start going " oooooo awwwwww"

rebelprettyboy

Acans, Scoylmia, Favias. Just depends what size you get really. I mean if u get a frag of an acan its not gonna be that big but buy a nice show size piece to fill in that spot and you'll be happy!

Originally Posted by ci11337
http:///forum/post/2640038
I wouldn't say common, but certainly not rare. A nice frogspawn or torch would be perfect too.

is their any really colorfull lps other then the normal frog spawn, torch, bubble, etc..........im trying to looking for a center peice that will get people to start going " oooooo awwwwww" (thats was my quoate from above)

good news!!!!! i got a HUGE acan colony (its look like candy cane colors with pink) about 30 head!!!!! i rather not state the price.........