A few Frags FS in PA Lots of nice stuff,,,ZOO'S

B

bonita69

I how much for these 2 shipped to Va. Virginia Beach 23456

namas05

The one on the shelf frags are 25, the second one is not currently for sale.
It got banged around a bit and is healing. Hopefully it heals up well. It is being kept in a friends frag tank, will be checking on it at lunch time, and can let you know how it is doing.
Shipping UPS ground you fall into the one day shipping so could do shipping for like 12.

namas05

Favia is an LPS and moderate light is fine. does not require MH. Well do fine under PC or T-5 lighting. And moderate flow is best.

jpshelto

ill take a frag of the green favia and the purple favia in the middle. How much for those 2 pieces shipped to 90242.

namas05

Well not that I am not willing to sell to you but shipping from the east coast to the west coast is going to be a killer for overnight shipping. Like 65 just for the shipping + the 50 for the 2 frags. May I suggest you pick a few more things and we can make you a nice little bundle to help pad the shipping cost.
But that is up to you if you say ship it I will. Let me know.

jpshelto

ok... checked shipping USPS from PA.. and overnight was $30.27.. but I guess it will depend a little on where your at exactly..does that sound right?

namas05

Ok ya USPS is cheaper than UPS. If that is the way you want to go that is fine. Shipping would be 32.00

jpshelto

ok.... so in order to make the shipping worth it I better get more of your stuff..hahaha
So I guess ill take:
1 green brain on right
1 purple brain in middle
and 20 dollars worth of that blasto merletti - maybe like 5 heads...
That should bring everything to an even $100.. a nice round number.. hahah
Let me know if this sounds good and shoot me your paypal address to send payment.

namas05

Guess I can do that. One green Favia frag, one red/purple favia frag and 5 heads of blasto for an even $100.00
Won't be able to ship out til Monday if that is ok. And won't ship til I get payment of course,,lol
namas@comcast.net is my paypal account name. PM me when you send payment and that will hold your pieces til I ship monday.

namas05

i could probably do 30 for 15+ polyps each type. And with you being in PA can do ground shipping for $10.
Let me know if you want them. Send me a PM

aelene

yeah.. what he said. is there any purple/green favia left? Would PC lighting support that? (dumb question sorry) Looking to ship to 75067.