A few Frags FS in PA Lots of nice stuff,,,ZOO'S

namas05

have frags of everything listed except, the favia with red centers green rim in the second picture. Lots of interested not many payments

B

bonita69

Originally Posted by namas05
http:///forum/post/2505296
The one on the shelf frags are 25, the second one is not currently for sale.
It got banged around a bit and is healing. Hopefully it heals up well. It is being kept in a friends frag tank, will be checking on it at lunch time, and can let you know how it is doing.
Shipping UPS ground you fall into the one day shipping so could do shipping for like 12.
how many heads? you have paypal???

namas05

The Favia frags are all over 15 heads. I do take paypal. And prefer to ship UPS, just feel they are more reliable than is USPS. But if you really want it shipped by USPS I will, but make no guarrentees on their ability to get it there on time or in good shape. Yes cheaper, but not as good at shipping.
Red Centered Favia is sold out,,sorry Wish I had more available

vanrynd

Live in West Chester, Looking for a few pc's. Ground will get here in one Day. Or I can get there in 1 hour. Interested in pick up's?

namas05

thanks all for the interest,, have been over whelmed with PM's and post to the thread.
Let me take an inventory of what is left and what is spoken for and I will repost what is left.
I whould be able to up date at some point tomorrow.
Thanks ab=gain all for the interest.

namas05

PM'ed you reefmaster
Thanks Faqbch99 any time. And thanks for the bump
I will update tonight with anything I have left.
But I know that there are still some nice zoo's, and the rose milli, and stag frags,

B

bonita69

SUPER FRAG!!!!!!! Shipped well, did leak a little bit but still pleanty of water in the bag. CORAL IS AWESOME!!!!!! Will take pics for everybody to see!! VERY HEALTHY NO BUGS!! A+++ to a good seller. Will buy from again!

namas05

I will repost in a new thread with anything else that I have avialable, very soon. Hopefully some time tomorrow. Need to get some pictures taken and get them posted.
Been really busy at work and just haven't had time to relist.

m0nk

Originally Posted by bonita69
http:///forum/post/2513899
SUPER FRAG!!!!!!! Shipped well, did leak a little bit but still pleanty of water in the bag. CORAL IS AWESOME!!!!!! Will take pics for everybody to see!! VERY HEALTHY NO BUGS!! A+++ to a good seller. Will buy from again!

I second the great frags and shipping note - and I would definitely buy from again as well. My camera sucks pretty back but if I can get a decent pic I'll try to post too.