a few new corals tonight and our 140 reef

oceana

got a few new things tonight. also tossed in a few new pics as well.
i got 12 heads of this blasto for only 40 bucks. the nice part is they are all single or triple heads frags so i was able to spread them out in the tank with ease

oceana

:happyfish :happyfish
i have a really hard time getting nice top shots of this clam due to the angle i have to take it at. but you can atleast see its colors. when we got it it had not green or gold to it. its really coloring up alot! :cheer:

oceana

Originally Posted by zibnata
Awesome. I wish the fish stores around here in CT had nice stuff like that.

yea we have a ton of stores to chose from. i guess its a perk living so close to the water in a tropical region. thanks

fishieness

Originally Posted by zibnata
Awesome. I wish the fish stores around here in CT had nice stuff like that.
there are a few nice ones..... but finding something like that is hard to find. and you also get charged up the wazoo.

racinereef

nice tank look great hope to have my looking like that as soon as my fish clean the plant up a little
here my tank only 7 months old

oceana

Originally Posted by racinereef
nice tank look great hope to have my looking like that as soon as my fish clean the plant up a little
here my tank only 7 months old

no fish will take care of all that on there own. time to break out the hedge clipers

racinereef

and that is what i did you see i sell it back to my lfs and they give me fish for it so i keep some and sell the rest it a win win sition for both of us i just got my 4" coral bueaty for what i took in