a few pics of 2 new fish check it out

murph145

just picked these guys up today a leopard wrasse and a yellow wrasse
the yellow wrasse already has ate some food the leopard hasnt yet i know they can be kinda hit or miss but im hoping he will eat
im also happy my lion fish didnt see the lil yellow wrasse as food

murph145

this isnt a new fish but its funny how my lionfish and now the lawnmower blenny like to hang out in the leather finger coral

rara12

very nice, i had a yellow wrass for a while, or it started yellow...Went thru a change and ended green headed with a pink back and whitish green belly. Still dont know what it was

murph145

thanks everyone!
danhanna its a 180 6x2x2 and im runing 2-250W MH Helios 20K HQI bulbs on PFO HQI ballast and mini pendants along with another 260W of mixed PC
the light actually works really well considering my acros and clams are doing well im guna start adding more acros soo i wanted to dial in all the equipment and the calcium reactor before i added them....
i would run anotehr MH pendant but electricity is so expensive out here that this tanks already costing me about $100 a month as it is

murph145

thanks im hoping it makes it they are so hit and miss as far as takin frozen food they are such cool lookin fish in my opinion
so far hes kinda picked at the rocks but i doubt theres enough on the rocks for him to stay healthy on since my mandarin has seemed to picked most of the pods already but im hoping he'll start takin the frozen...
the yellow ate the frozen the first time i put it in there so it seems like im good to go with him

jhebi

Hey murph, nice addtions...Got love thoe wrasses....My tank is only wrasse tank...I have 1 fairy, 1 yelloy, and 1 juvenile and adult red corris...They are beautifull, the yellow at the beginning didnt come out for days until finally came out and ate almost everything i put in the tank, the other 2 red corris they come out but not often, i guess they need to get use to the tank until they come out......My wrasses took time for them to eat, I thought they were going to die of starving but they started eating and now they all eat =)...Good luck with yours and nice tank, as always~~~

murph145

thanks alot yeah im hoping the leopard will eat i put some cyclopeze in there he bit at it but spit it back out....
the yellows eating really good
its cool cuz they both hide at night actually my tank still has about one hopur of light left and the leopard already went into hiding the yellow is still out though
i really like wrasses never had any before i love how there eyes are constantly bouncing all over the place checking out the surrounding
the tanks doin good the cayno i had on the sand is almost gone now and i noticed the macro algae is really taking off especially the caulerpa some of the ends have grown an inch since yesterday so i think they are starting to really suck out any nutrients outta the water

murph145

well the leopard wrasee ate today seems like he liked the brine the best he kept eating and spitting out the mysid
so im guna get some brine and soak them in vitamins hope this keeps him happy

shnabbles

I hope your wrasse doesnt like to dig in the sand bed and flip small rocks/frags over like my wrasse did... curssed thing... glad i got rod of it