a few pics of all my stuff take a look

fedukeford

nice, it keeps gettin better and better every time i see pics, hows the pipe fish doing?? do you have to do anythign special for it?

murph145

u know i just got him the other day so far i duno just hopin he'll do ok... a guy around the corner has a 260 sps tank with lots of fish like mine and 2 pipe fish doing great

murph145

i got this wierd fish like a week ago some kinda blue streaked cleaner im guessin?
kinda cool lookin

namas05

Hope that is not a false cleaner :scared: ! Heard they can be nasty.
Fish think they are a cleaner and when they get close they bite a chunk out of them. :scared: :scared:

murph145

hmmm well i hope not too!
hes been a good boy so far he eats frozen brine and mysid and doesnt bother any of the fish hes more on the skidish side

murph145

thanks batman :joy:
tryin to find some low priced sps frags out here from local reefers tired of payin so much at the retail stores lol but it should be gettin a lot more sps shortly

murph145

im runing 2-250W Doubled Ended Bulbs 20K Helios HQI ran in PFO mini pendants and off of PFO HQI Ballast...
then another 260W PC mixed daylight and actinic
heres a pic with the top off
i would run another MH but my electric is high out here this tank already cost me $100 a month to run but these pendants and lights cover really well and all my corals are happy and growing off of 8 hours of photo period
this tanks been up for 2 months now....
i transferred over my existing 100s rock and 75G of water i added another 125G of water to this and all new LS 120lbs and another 25lbs of LR
i made sure with this tank to get all the right equipment so it looked visually appealing and was super stable so far nitrates never registered

blazehok68

hey murph, does your lmb eat green hair algae? im having an algae problem right now and i purchased a lmb about 2 weeks ago thinking that he may eat all of it, b/c i thought thats what they eat, but he hasnt even touched any of it. any suggestions?