A few pics of my reef

flower

Hi,
I just love the rockwork! I think thats the best looking rock placement I have ever seen.

robertmathern

Thanks for the kind words. Here are a few more pics
Tourch

birdsnest after I fragged it

Who said tangs dont run in packs lol

An up to date FTS got a little gha I am dealing with

Any idea on what kind of nem this is that came out of a rock a month ago. Sorry for the crappy pic its the best I got yet of it. Its brown but the middle seems to be turning green. Has short tenticals. I guess its brown Becuase it had to be in my rock for at least 6 months

robertmathern

Originally Posted by yannifish
http:///forum/post/3276756
Very nice!
Makes me want to go out and buy more rock to re-aquascape.
Good luck it took me forever to get it that way. And the sad part is I had to take it all back out once it was like that due to a tang with ich. So I had to do it twice lol

robertmathern

It does pretty well. Has a huge cup on it. Also the recirculating feature is a nice touch. One down fall is I think it would do better if it could get more air into it. I have been thinking of trying an air pump. But it would have to be a huge airpump to put out that much air. The only other downfall is it is huge and to tall to fit under my stand so I had to plum it external. Other than that I got it used for about 50 bucks so I will not complain. When I got it it had a small leak but I replaced the oring and new as good as new

acrylic51

Cool....I've used their other size skimmers, but not the big ones.....I wasn't pleased with the G3. Do they make an aftermarket pin wheel or mesh wheel for it?