A few pics

flipper263

just want to post some pics of a couple new things I got today.
Ricordea I beleive but if anyone has any more detail on the type, please feel free to share

flipper263

Originally posted by daman
awsome puffer! :cheer:
what kind is he?

yes, he is a yellow boxfish and he is amazing. He really seems to watch you and knows when someone is near. Very interesting and I am looking forward to watching him grow and learning more about him.
Brenda

robchuck

That may be ricordea in the first two pics, but I've never seen any that has been that white. It looks bleached to me. You may want to give them supplemental feedings to lessen their shock and stress levels so that zooxanthellae can return easier.

flipper263

Originally posted by RobChuck
That may be ricordea in the first two pics, but I've never seen any that has been that white. It looks bleached to me. You may want to give them supplemental feedings to lessen their shock and stress levels so that zooxanthellae can return easier.

What should I feed it? It is pretty white..though it has definitely got a yellow tinge to it...almost flourescent yellow.
Thanks for the comments on "Puffy" unfortunately, he passed away yesterday. We have no idea why, he was sort of wedged in between a rock and the glass when we woke up but I'm not sure it this was the cause or a result of his death.
Brenda