A few pictures of my tank

nw2sltfsh

I have apparently spent far to long around my kids - I saw the picture of the eel in the Zoos and it immediatly reminded me of movie Bambi with Flower the skunk
Great picture!
Also JR - if you are really 13 why arent you in school and paying attention - should you really be surfing websites during the day??

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by jr2857
We have a half today.
Ok sorry to hijack the thread - It just always makes me wonder when I see kids on here during the day why they arent in school - then I start to wonder what my kids are doing when they are supposed to be in school ....

mile_high

Originally Posted by NW2SLTFSH
I have apparently spent far to long around my kids - I saw the picture of the eel in the Zoos and it immediatly reminded me of movie Bambi with Flower the skunk
Great picture!
That used to be his spot but since then he has gotten to big to slip through the hole in that rock. So now he hangs out in the large conch shell with the niger trigger.

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by Triggered
2 words why kids might be home during the day.....Home Schooling?

Good Point - didnt think of that - still think that kids should be learning during the day and not surfing the net
I Still love that Picture

triggered

Originally Posted by jr2857
nice pics

looks very familiar. i know who you are. won't tell though
For professing to be so intelligent, :notsure: you sure don't show it. You maybe should remember what you post from one thread to the next. I just found out that you weren't able to keep quiet. Too bad. Maybe when you grow up, huh?
Mile High.....................great pics..................................Peace

crimzy

Great pics man... you have a great combination of polyps and aggressives. Very unusual tank.

crimzy

Originally Posted by Crox
MILE_HIGH
is that conch alive?
Not a conch. That's a zebra turbo snail.

mile_high

crimzy is right it's a giant zebra turbo snail.
The conch shell is empty and that where the niger and SFE live

crox

I know that's a zebra snail but if you look close at the conch you can see a little protuberating thing sticking out and looks like his mouth just like in this picture.