a few quick tang pics

oceana

just a few quick pics fomr the tank tonight. these guy is ALWAYS in my face so i thought i would post his pic. so much personality. the lights turned off when taking pics so 2 are with actinic

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by oceana
just a few quick pics fomr the tank tonight. these guy is ALWAYS in my face so i thought i would post his pic. so much personality. the lights turned off when taking pics so 2 are with actinic

ahhahaha always in your face??? Nice one!

oceana

Originally Posted by lpuzon
ahhahaha always in your face??? Nice one!

haha what i'm serious. these damn fish wont let you look into the tank without them right in your face. i have to take 100 pictures of a coral to try and get a picture without one of them in it lol. VERY nosey fish. thats what i love about big tangs. they have personalitys like dogs haha

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by oceana
haha what i'm serious. these damn fish wont let you look into the tank without them right in your face. i have to take 100 pictures of a coral to try and get a picture without one of them in it lol. VERY nosey fish. thats what i love about big tangs. they have personalitys like dogs haha

not saying u're kidding honey! it's just funny coz who among us is not doing that?? ahhahahaha and yeah, i admire your tank! lovely!

poniegirl

One thing I have noticed is that folks in florida have tanks with the MOST amazing color.. OMGosh. I don't believe in coincidence. Not ever.
Sweet.