A finger what??

big

OK I have looked din Eric's book and I am not quite sure what this guy is. He is a Cream almost white colored Finger Leather of some kind but I am not sure of what his name really is. He seems to extend the best in early morning if that is any help. Sorry he is not real open in the shot......

candycane

I might go with Palauastrea or a Porites from the Bahamas. It looks good though. I have seen a few that were gray, but is it starting to whiten at the base?

big

Originally Posted by candycane
I might go with Palauastrea or a Porites from the Bahamas. It looks good though. I have seen a few that were gray, but is it starting to whiten at the base?

Thanks all ......and Candy it does not look to be whiter at the base. The part at the base without tentacles is almost pure white. At least not from what I can see this AM

peglet

I have one of those very corals. I purchased it as an Elk Horn Coral. It started out about the size of yours and is now larger than a dinner plate. I have a 55 gallon and it reaches from front to back and is squeezing up against the glass in the front of my tank. I have ordered a larger tank (100gallon). I wish I could get rid of this thing.

wattsupdoc

YES! YES! MUUUUAAAAAHaHaHaHa! Egor, get the exacto and the rubber gloves! I believe the hand is ready......

anonome

Originally Posted by big
Time then to cut him up into frags and make a profit on him!!
PM me when you do, I will want one. Can't seem to get that color here. Seems like daja voo, you seem to get the really unusual color, or different corals.