A List of Extremely Helpful Threads for All Hobbyists

oak

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Yes, I did see that and I meant to add it. Please, any threads you see, you are more than welcome to post them and I will add them. This is going to be an ever-going super thread of great threads.
This definetly will. Oh and good job Lion_Crazz.

reefkprz

Hey crazz If there is a specific type of thread you would like a write up on and dont have or cant find here (doubtfull but) let me know and I'll do a write up, it'll give me an excuse to do some research.

lion_crazz

Sounds good. Thanks for the offer! Judging by your previous write-ups, I know you are certainly more than qualified to do it (I have not completely finished reading your sponge article, but when I do, I will offer my "critique")
Could you send me an email at Ry84@MSN.com? That way, I can shoot you an email to take you up on the offer, rather than floating the message out on the message board.

lion_crazz

I did, but I did not have a chance to write a nice response back to you last night. You have mail, now, however.

lion_crazz

Wow, I would have swore I added that thread from the start. That was the only reason I deleted your original post about it. It is added now! Thanks for all of your help!

cfung

i have had a slatwater tank for about 2 years now. it has had its ups and downs... when i started i didnt knwo anything, but i wanted to start one because iw orked at a pet store (do not work thereanymre). i really want to rebuild my tank for my dad. he wants jsut a FOWLR set up.
I am learning so much in about 2 hours then i have in 2 years.. thanks

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by gregghia
Is there a favorites list or a way we can save this?
No, but it will remain stickied at the top of the new hobbyist forum. That way, you will always know exactly where to find it if you need to reference to a thread.

sepulatian

Ryan, I just looked through here for a post on butterflies to avoid. Do you have a post to add on here about butterflies that do not survive, or poor survival rate. Not for my personal use, but just as a backup when people do not believe the rest of us that tell them the truth? I had to go to the archives for your own list of animals to avoid. Silly, that should be on here. That is a complete list of everything though. I think there have been enough butterfly posts to have a list of those that do not tend to survive in captivity. I, for one, cannot always recall ALL of the species of butterfly that do poorly in the home tank. That addition would be great. Some of the names that the members throw out there are not in my books and I have not seen them before. If you have more info to add on Butterflies, that would be great! Thanks lion_crazz!!!!

driedbrain

Sorry I did not know where to ask this question, and could not find it anywhere in the forums. What does it mean when someone says "bump"?

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by driedbrain
Sorry I did not know where to ask this question, and could not find it anywhere in the forums. What does it mean when someone says "bump"?
That just means that they want to move their post up to the top of the list.