A list of some of the rarest and most desirable fish in the hobby

jrandolph1686

Oh yea of course, I am lucky though I have a good Fish store not to far from home and there is a guy there that is really helpful. I'm not new to the hobby my Dad and I had a saltwater tank when i was a teenager but that was about 12 years ago so I know about it and the things you have to do to maintain it. But like I said I have a really good fish store and they have been great at helping me out with it and not just taking my money which I like

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrandolph1686 http:///t/387839/a-list-of-some-of-the-rarest-and-most-desirable-fish-in-the-hobby/20#post_3417901
Oh yea of course, I am lucky though I have a good Fish store not to far from home and there is a guy there that is really helpful. I'm not new to the hobby my Dad and I had a saltwater tank when i was a teenager but that was about 12 years ago so I know about it and the things you have to do to maintain it. But like I said I have a really good fish store and they have been great at helping me out with it and not just taking my money which I like
I don't trust any fish store, but yours may be good.

jrandolph1686

well like I said I know a decent amount about it and have found a guy at the store that has been right about everything so far, you got to trust somebody