a little saying

jr2857

(shark's point of veiw): it is more likely to get killed by a human than to get killed by another shark in comparison to (human's point of veiw) it is more likely to be hit by lightning than to be attacked by a shark. i bet that is what is happening to sharks right now :mad:

J

jdragunas

you know, in response to your other post, they not only make shark soup out of the fins... you know "scallops" they use in most restaurants (the little white round things?). those aren't actually scallops... scallops (as most of you know) are clam-like... the scallops you normally see in grocery stores and restaurants are actually plugs from shark fins... kinda sad, really.
and i hope this doesn't get this thread locked up, but i really wanted to make a statement about the whole racist thing... cartman was right, japanese people are weird and strange... they keep cats in jars that are too small for the cat... it's not racist at all, it's the truth. It's like saying "america is ignorant"... we are... of course there are exceptions, and there are exceptions to the japanese comment... Not many americans know much about other countries at all... that makes us ignorant. JMO. Please, no one take this in any kind of racist way! I love japanese and i actually want to live there some day. They are weird according to our standards, but i'm sure we're weird according to them.
sorry jr if this hijacks the thread... didn't mean to.

damselsrck

I agree with you jd. I "lived" in Jap. for 1 month, my parents lived there 2 1/2 years, and my big bro was born there. It's a great culture, but they don't have things like PETA (?) in there country, or if they do they are not as big of a deal. It was a wonderful experience and I advise anyone with the chance to go should! The trip was great!

R

rei511

why in the He%$ would they keep cats in jars????? i'm gonna go kick some booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd like to put them in small jars!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

J

jdragunas

oh shut up!!! it's people like you that get these threads locked down. We're having a civil conversation. Unless you can improve the silence, hold your tongue!!!
and yes, rei, it's disgusting... it's like pets over there. they put the cats in tiny tiny jars, so the cat can't even move at all, and there's just a hole in the top for breathing and feeding them (which they don't do that often)

R

rei511

but what is the point of a cat in a jar???? why why why why???
i don't even see how that would be cute, fun, cool or anything but horrible! how can ANYONE do something to like that to an innocent animal??? there are some real sick-o's out there. i swear, if i ever saw something like that, i couldn't be held responsible for what i did afterward. :mad: :mad:

J

jdragunas

well, then don't look up information about it on the internet... there are some pretty digusting pictures of it...

R

rei511

no we're not stupid yankees! if you think keeping cats in jars is ok then you are a sick freak. you don't deserve to be on this website!

J

jdragunas

calm down, honey. You can just ignore everything SD says... forever. he's just a cocky jerk like that

R

rei511

ok...calming down....deep breath in...and out....thanks jd..i'll ignore him forever!

J

jdragunas

i will not take part in your name calling game, you lude and obnoxious man.
jerk