A Lucky Shot

jumpfrog

I was playing with camera some tonight and got a lucky shot in my aggressive tank.
With the exception of the eels, everyone in one shot.
Thought I'd share:

dfishh

very nice pics, id love to have a huge tank like that. btw, i was reading ur sig, and i just want to know wat a 10 hawk tank is. jw
DAVE

jumpfrog

Yep, a 10 gallon with a hawk in it. Sometimes it's our favorite. Small, easy to maintain, and the spotted hawk has all the personality of a puppy. I've got a tube worm farm growing in that one too. Kinda a cool tank.

killafins

Originally posted by DfishH
isn that kinda small for a hawkfish?
DAVE

Don't think so. I believe it would be fine. Your hawkfish is what, two inches long maybe three. Personally, I think it would love it in there...

jumpfrog

Thanks for the compliments. By far my favorite tank.
On the hawk. He's only about 2.5" and seems like a happy little camper. Been in there a year and maybe grown half an inch. Seeing how they're not big time swimmers I think he'll be ok in there for a long time.

jumpfrog

Thanks.
fishtanker. How's that achilles tang doing? They are absolutely beautiful but I read they are very touchy.

jumpfrog

waterfaller;
That's a red/hawaiian coris wrasse. He's almost finished changing to adult coloration. Still has a few white spots around the face.
Great fish. Must have a sand bed though. They sleep underground. Mine hits the sack around 8:30 at night and doesn't get back up until noon. (oh wait, maybe that's may teenage daughter, jk)

fishtanker

Originally posted by jumpfrog
Thanks.
fishtanker. How's that achilles tang doing? They are absolutely beautiful but I read they are very touchy.

the achilles is doing well...he eats like a pig...had a bout with ich in the beginning now it seems to have cleared up. they are extremely touchy fish but i couldn't resist him at the lfs. i love tangs in general but the achilles is my favorite. he's chowing down on nori as i write this :)