A pic of my new baby.

elvictre

Here is a pic of my work in progress. I just got it on Friday and it will sit on this stand for a while while I finish the room but I figured I would share.

Dimesions are 120x48x24 Tenecor
Vic

elvictre

Thanks, I have a ton of work ahead of me but I am hoping by the year end.
I have all my equipment, so it's a matter of getting the work done not only on the tank but I am finishing the room as well. I had an extension built and I am renovating the old garage to a game room and the tank and all the equipment will be in the new garage viewable only in the game room. The sides and back are black. I am also running 2 14" solatubes on the tank as well as MH and VHO lighting. So I will have a natural daylight cycle going as well.
Vic

elvictre

I know it comes up bigger but I think Tenecor takes off for the overflows and 1" around for the acrylic.

elvictre

Tenecor list all prices on there website. I pretty much got a better deal than list, but not by that much.
Vic

the sherm

Thats Funny Tang Police Did You Here The One About The Guy Who Spent $3000 Dollars On One. Check It Out Gem Tang Looks Like Marine Betta

elvictre

How do I get the pics bigger? I posted them using the IMG tags and they come up that size.
LOL. Tang police are going to hate me.

lubeck

Do you have picture manager. Or at least a option for resizing. 500x500 is the largest this site accepts