A TV Show ob Coral Reefs

big

A TV Show to see on Coral Reefs!!

[hr]
FYI......If you have not seen this show, WATCH IT!!
This Wednesday (11-01-06)at 8 pm on the Animal Planet channel, the episode of Blue Planet Seas of Life, "CORAL SEAS" episode is on. ...Warren

spartanph

I'd also recommend going to see the IMAX film "Coral Reef"
It's amazing on the big screen. We took my 18 month old last week to the Detroit Science Center to see it and she found it captivating.
It's more entertainment than documentary though.

cgrant

Originally Posted by big
A TV Show to see on Coral Reefs!!

[hr]
FYI......If you have not seen this show, WATCH IT!!
This Wednesday (11-01-06)at 8 pm on the Animal Planet channel, the episode of Blue Planet Seas of Life, "CORAL SEAS" episode is on. ...Warren
Yah...My dvr is set to record it incase i am not home, blue planet is on weekly.
Another good one to watch is divers down on the water channel (dish)

cowhelmet

Spartan,
I also live in Shelby Twp, what IMAX is showing the coral reef movie?
Thanks

Nvm, just saw the Science Center :)

stanlalee

well blue planet comes on every wednesday night on animal planet and always has something interesting about the aqualife.

alyssia

What???????? It's on EVERY wednesday? I had NO clue, I thought it just came on a few times a year.

stanlalee

Originally Posted by alyssia
What???????? It's on EVERY wednesday? I had NO clue, I thought it just came on a few times a year.

yup not only that it comes on every wednesday at 8pm, 11pm and 3am so unless you work nights or have to get up early there's no good reason to miss it

gmidd

I watch on the oterh night I think it was called "Coral Reefs". Amazing, the freakest thing was watching one Coral spill out his guts killing another Coral growing to close. Then seeing how others time their reproduction to a specific time of year. Amazing creatures.