Abandoning Hobby Sale - TEK, Remora, LR, etc.!!!

U

underdasea

After much deliberation, I have decided to get out of the saltwater hobby temporarily and focus on other things. I am in the process of building a house and do not have the time or energy to focus on my tank anymore, and have decided to sell virtually everything saltwater related (although I'm keeping a few things). The following is a comprehensive list and price of everything that I intend to sell. I’m in Missouri and can deliver any of the items to you at no cost (as I travel the state on business), and my preference would be to do that over shipping the items. I will not ship the live rock or live sand, but everything else can be shipped at actual cost (although I’d prefer to deliver them). Because of the number of things for sale, I have not attached pics. If you’re interested in something specifically and would like to see pics, let me know. I take great pride in my things and can assure you that each of these items is well maintained and in pristine/like-new condition.All items are on a first pay, first served basis. My time is extremely limited so please be serious with any inquiries and intentions to purchase. I will not deliver or ship any item until Paypal has confirmed payment. Feel free to PM me with any questions or to request pics.LIVE ROCK & LIVE SAND100 lbs. Live Rock (With some Coralline, copepods, etc.) $125120 lbs. Live Sand (Ooilitic and Crushed Coral) $50
LIGHTING
48” Sunlight Supply TEK T5 6X54 Fixture (with high-quality Geissmann Bulbs – 3 Actinic+ & 3 Aquablue+) Fixture comes with Hanging Kit and Leg Mounts, Only 4 months old $400

48” All-Glass Triple Tube T8 Compact Fluorescent Fixture (Black in Color) (1 Actinic, 1 50/50, 1 Daylight) $65

48” Perfecto Single Tube Strip Light (Oak in Color) Brand New, Never used $25

FILTRATION
Fluval 304 Canister Filter (Perfect for Extra Media & Water Movement) (For tanks up to 75 Gallons) $40

Prizm Protein Skimmer with Maxi-jet pump (For aquariums up to 100 gallons) $50

Aqua C Remora Protein Skimmer with Preskimmer box and without pump $75

Aqueon Power Filter (For aquariums up to 20 gallons – i.e. QT and Hospital tanks) Brand New $10

Aqueon Power Filter (For aquariums up to 10 gallons – i.e. QT and Hospital tanks) Brand New $5

WATER MOVEMENT
Hydor Koralia #4 (1200 GPH) (Used for about 3 months) $35

3 - Maxi-Jet 1200 Powerheads (1 has Sureflow modification AND magnet attachment) $10 each
for 2 without mods, $30 for the modded

2 - Hydor Rotating Flo Deflectors (substitute for wavemakers) $5 each

Rena 400 Air Pump (Used for airstones, bubble walls, etc.) Almost brand new (used for about 3 weeks) $30

AQUARIUMS

20 Gallon Tall (Used Twice as a QT Tank) $20

10 Gallon (Used Once as a QT Tank) $10

Might consider selling my 55 Gallon but planned to hold onto it to use for a sump in a future project
TEMPERATURE CONTROL

300 Watt Visi-Therm Heater $15

200 Watt Marineland Heater $10

MISCELLANEOUS

Food – Hikari Freeze Dried Blood Worms & Freeze Dried Brine Shrimp, Ocean Nutrition Prime Reef, Brine Shrimp, and Formula 2 Flakes, Formula 1 Pellets, and Spectrum Color-Enhancing Pellets (Nearly all of these are full and some of them haven’t even been opened – probably $60+ worth) $25

8 oz. Seachem PH Buffer (1/2 full) $5

Coralife Power Strip (With adjustable timers) $10

API Saltwater Test Kit – Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, pH, Calcium (Ammonia, Nitrate, and Calcium have only been used twice) $25

Medium Mag Float $10

I’d make an even better deal to anyone who wants everything as a whole. It would be a complete setup, with QT’s, cycled tanks, etc. Contact me if interested.

teresaq

I see you bumped your thread but never returned my pm.
Thanks anyway, I bought one from someone else.
T

xdfireguy

I'd PM you, but don't yet have access. As soon as I figure it out, I'll shoot you one and see if anything is still abailable.
Apparently that ain't going to happen. I have been lurking on this site for some time, but only recently regeistered...thus no PM's for the newbie.
There are a number of things you are selling that I would like to buy. Please email me at your convenience. I use my screen name at gmail.com.
Thanks!

U

underdasea

Sorry Teresa. I PM'd you but it apparently did not go through.
As of right now, all PM's received have been answered. If you have not received a PM from me let me know.
Everything is still available. People have asked about items but have not yet paid for it. The first to pay is the first to receive.
Let me know if you have any questions or need pics.

gimmick413

Originally Posted by underdasea
http:///forum/post/2622800
Sorry Teresa. I PM'd you but it apparently did not go through.
As of right now, all PM's received have been answered. If you have not received a PM from me let me know.
Everything is still available. People have asked about items but have not yet paid for it. The first to pay is the first to receive.
Let me know if you have any questions or need pics.
I'm interested in the AquaC Remora skimmer if it's still available. Pls email me at gimmick413 at Y! Thanks.

I just paid for the Coralife Power Strip and Med. Mag Float cleaner plus $6.00 S/H. Please check your PayPal.
Thanks, Lionman

U

underdasea

Originally Posted by frog/lionman
http:///forum/post/2622986
I just paid for the Coralife Power Strip and Med. Mag Float cleaner plus $6.00 S/H. Please check your PayPal.
Thanks, Lionman

Got your payment Lionman. I'll send it out tomorrow. Thanks.

U

underdasea

Sorry Clown4life. I can't ship the LR and it is currently spoken for unless that deal falls through. Thanks for your interest.
The Fluval, $10 Aqueon, Food, Power Strip, Mag Float, Hydor Deflectors, Visi-Therm Heater, and Maxi-Jets have been sold. Everything else is fair game right now (except the LR).