? About SPS

saltaddict

Is there anywhere or place I can get information regarding SPS corals such as Light intensity, Water flow, Hardiness in relation to other SPS. I understand that they are more delicate than softies but there has to be some information out there to assist a hobbyist who wants to venture into the SPS realm that could help assist them in making mistakes?

saltaddict

I am new to SPS corals reef keeping. I was looking for some advice. I have been keeping corals for the past 6 years but all softies. I have never really wanted to know much about SPS to recently when I was able to upgrade my tank and lights I started to wonder if I too could add SPS. Although I believe I have enough light. I was wondering if there are any books or guide to the different species of SPS. Which ones are more light loving and which ones can do with less light or water flow? I am sure that someone who has knowledge could recommend so me good Beginner SPS. Perhaps ones that is more forgiving for someone who is just venturing into the SPS realm of the hobbies. I want to be able to succeed with easier corals. I hate to just buy only to find I picked a coral that only experts should attempt.

saltaddict

Never mind just found a web site that has exactly what I am looking for. I had search the Web before but never got what I wanted.