About SWF

alix2.0

yeah, its online only. there was another theard about this a while back, i think they said at some point there was talk of SWF making a real store in florida somewhere but it never happened. might just have been talk though.

metweezer

Yeah, their place at Fort Pierce is not a retail store. Just a place for SWF to do their business. Don't go there... I did and there was no store.
Steve

tarball

I personally would like to see pictures of their operation.
Tanks, front office, few employees with smiles
& so forth.
Would make me feel a little more at home if we had this simple connection to SWF.com.
Internet is nice, but reality helps...

metweezer

They say that they have something there, So many thousand square feet, but it's a Quonset hut or hangar type setup with no advertising and no posted address outside.
Steve

fats71

Originally Posted by Tarball
http:///forum/post/2521007
I personally would like to see pictures of their operation.
Tanks, front office, few employees with smiles
& so forth.
Would make me feel a little more at home if we had this simple connection to SWF.com.
Internet is nice, but reality helps...

I have tal;ked to kim a lot on the phone super nice lady always' on the ball etcc made me feel better to hear a real voice.

michaeltx

online only there were plans once apon a time to creat a store but not sure what happened or if the plans just changed.
Mike

nina&noah

Ok this is off topic, but I just wanted to tell Tugglife2 that I love his avatar!!!!
GO CANES!!!!!!!!!
UM alumni class of 99
season ticket holder
currently in mourning over the loss of our beloved Orange Bowl
Ok, back to the topic...
The idea of buying fish online has been very scary for me. I haven't yet made that leap. I wish there was a way that we could pick up the fish ourselves. Although, I guess if it is coming from Ft. Pierce it doesn't have very far to go. I just haven't had the guts to do it yet.

alix2.0

nothing to worry about with SWF, i prefer ordering from them over going to my LFS. and i live in ohio, so that have a looong way to go!

1journeyman

I believ Admin mentioned something about zoning laws prohibiting them from allowing any walk in business at this time, along with the other issues.