Absolutely Perfect Clown Tang

aquarius

I have a absolutely gorgeous Clown Tang, healthy as a horse, that has just grown to big for my tank. He's starting to get pretty fiesty with the tankmates and it's to the point that I have to take him out. I don't have room in my other tanks so is there anyone out there who'd want him. He's about 6 inches and eats everything - very rare to have such a hard to keep fish in such great condition. Let me know if you're interested. BTW I'm in Rhode Island.

5.0stang

Originally Posted by Aquarius
I have a absolutely gorgeous Clown Tang, healthy as a horse, that has just grown to big for my tank. He's starting to get pretty fiesty with the tankmates and it's to the point that I have to take him out. I don't have room in my other tanks so is there anyone out there who'd want him. He's about 6 inches and eats everything - very rare to have such a hard to keep fish in such great condition. Let me know if you're interested. BTW I'm in Rhode Island.
Ditto except mine is 3" and i live in texas! + I want other fish and he wont let that fly!

fitchguy

You can put it in a bag of of water, like you bought it from a pet store, put in a styrofoam box with some heat packs and I will pay for overnight shipping. You can also call here at Saltwaterfish and I am sure they could give you tips on shipping or ask on the forums. Let me know if I could do anything else.

Shipping is actually not that easy.
You need heat packs, and more importantly, pure oxygen.
Filling the bag with air will not give the fish enough oxygen to survive the trip. I would hate to see a beautiful animal die for no reason.

aquarius

Asking once again if anyone's interested in my Clown Tang. You won't find a healthier, better looking clown tang anywhere!