Acans, Micros

ha nice.. didnt realize there were that many people from the area on here.
And Im just moving to the area to get away from the ol hometown. I have a buddy who lives there and after a few visits decided its much better than here lol.
kholla12- I actually just aquired the ones you want lol so I currently only have small frags (purple deaths - 2 polyps is all i have and im praying i dont lose them) Otherwise I will post up later on when I do have things for sale/trade.

lion_crazz

Woah, I am loving them! There are some awesome colors!! Unfortunately, around this way, acans can be "expensive" (around $100) and very few people are interested in them.

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
http:///forum/post/2573214
Woah, I am loving them! There are some awesome colors!! Unfortunately, around this way, acans can be "expensive" (around $100) and very few people are interested in them.
Around here there arent that many people into them either, or well rather Ill say not that many people into paying for them lol. 100 bucks is on the low side of what youll pay for a frag around here. Fortunately for me Ive got some good friends and hookups so I tend to do enough trading I dont always have to pay much cash.