Acrilic 150 tall and stand

Asking 150 obo.Took tank down about 6-7 months ago and has been in my garage ever since.Tank has some scratches but could be sanded out(nothing deep) I just don't have the time to do it.Pick up only,I am outside of Dayton Ohio.Will send picts. upon request.

bobtail107

I wish I lived a little closer. I was actually thinking about the 10 hour drive for a minute. Bump for an AMAZING price. WOW

slicksammy

Very interested in the tank I live in Shelby OH not to far. Do you have any pictures of the Tank? bkuhn2 at neo.rr.com

I am in brookville Oh,about 15 miles from richmond indiana.It is still available and the dimentions are 60w*30tall*18deep.I will mail some picts also.

bigbenji

I'm very interested. I live in Toledo and will gladly make the trip. Can you email me pics of the tank and stand. I'm also interested in a canopy and equipment if you have any.
Thanks,
Ben
b i g b e n s g o l f AT gmail.com

The tank is drilled for overflows in the top corners and the returns are drilled toward the middle.A total of 4 holes but since it is acrilic it could be drilled for more wherever you need or even for a closed loop system.