Acro Pics

murph145

i live in simi valley 93065 so im about 10 mintues from the valley and about 5 mintues from thousand oaks takes me about 40 mintues to get to LAX

jocoxvt

Nice pieces everyone...(digging up a post thread from a few weeks ago I know but I just stumbled across it). Murph, those wild caught supermans are real nice and quite the steal, but do you feel you can really call them Superman's eventhough they arent the true Superman?

db

I also have a wild "Superman". In my opinion any of the names that people come up with are just to charge more money. If it's a red polyped blue Montipora Danae then it's a superman to me. All of the named acros and monti's all had to come from a wild colony at some point. Just my opinion.

hurt

DB, very impressive tank. One of the nicest tanks I've seen on this board. I'd like to know your tank specs and equipment if you don't mind sharing that info.
A few shots of some of my acros with my junk camera. First one is top down with no light, the next 4 are some blurry actinic shots.

mythrenody

Wow,nice tanks DB and Hurt!

I just bought my first Acro today :joy: A Stag,it has an Orange base and what appears to be blue/green polyps,I havent seen the polyps come out yet. So pics later!
Also bought some zoas