acrocrab pics

chilwil84

couple pics of the 2 acrocrabs in the small colony i got yesterday. post pics of yours if you got them

chilwil84

was that way when just got it from the shop it was partially under the sand and there was some cyno covering some of the bottom of the tank wasnt under ideal conditions prob why it is brown but i liked the flourescent green polops so i figured i would give it a shot and see what i get out of it

chilwil84

yeah been thinking of cutting most of it out but just got it sunday afternoon and traveled with it a bit so didnt want to stress it by handling it a lot right away so figured i would give it a week or so then the bone shears come out

maxalmon

Acro crabs are funt o watch, I have about 10 of them in my tank,...pain to capture good images, but here is my best one.

gatorwpb

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Acro crabs are funt o watch, I have about 10 of them in my tank,...pain to capture good images, but here is my best one.
Great shot Max, I got 3 of those little guys. I try to sprinkle my acros with my fish food, so they can get a little bit of food too.

maxalmon

Here's another....I just found a weird looking one, can't get a pic of him because of where he's at. Looks like a fuzzy brown lump and he's actually in my peppermint montipora