add corals, what type?

salsells

i want to add some corals to my 40 gal, any suggestions. Looking at 3 on this site, bown zoo, mushroom small

jjlittle

Lighting specs need to help ya out for coral all need different lighting .Thought the one you listed are very low lighting needy corals

salsells

tank is a 40 gal and i have 4- 65w satalite lite with lunar light. Got from this site, very expensive and suppose to be the best. have 2 clowns, 2 black and white damsels, 1 scooter, 1 wrassa, lots of snails and clams plus 3 emerald clams and a brittle star

salsells

thanks will order, we do not have a good store around here so will order from this site, anyone have luck with coral from here????

salsells

i ordered my cleaner crew from here and it was great, not a problem, i will let you know about coral, ordered today.

salsells

Got my corals today, added to tank and leaving lights off for 3 hrs, is that right? Also, I notice my little scooter blenny just loves the coral, all over it eating something. Is that normal and when do these guys open??? They aren't very pretty closed, kind of brownish looking, is that normal? Got Brown zoo, Green star Polyp and clove polyp

J

jdragunas

you could also try some ricordea mushrooms. I've heard false percs tend to host to them. I want some pulsing xenias, too, they're really cool looking, and would do great in your setup. I found these ones that were neon green in the middle with blue "fingers"!!! I can't wait to get my proper lighting so i can get some!!!