Addicting Games

treybom

these are 2 of the most fun/addictin games ive ever played!!!
www.fallingsand.com theres no point but its soo fun
go to google and search escapa and pick one of the first ones ... the game is soo fun.. my high score is 90.26 seconds!!!
***)
post ur addictin games

treybom

Originally Posted by Emperor11
You wanna know what I think the most addicting game is? H A L O ! ! ! ! ! !
i love halo!

emperor11

It was really kind of disappointing when Halo 2 came out. I was expecting a MUCH better game, and didnt get it. I still like the first Halo better. Heck, now I can play on the legendary level and STILL beat the game in a day...if I play ALL day. LOL!

treybom

It was really kind of disappointing when Halo 2 came out. I was expecting a MUCH better game, and didnt get it. I still like the first Halo better. Heck, now I can play on the legendary level and STILL beat the game in a day...if I play ALL day. LOL!
r u kidding me! halo 2 is amazing!

37g joe

My xbox 360 is my addiction mainly PGR3 (a racing Game) I dont even have an HD T.V. and it still looks beutiful.

thangbom

um.. i love counter strike and all ( im like killer at it... im a no-scope maniac.. cuzz scoping and having a cross to aim is too easy.. ohh and i use handles with 'YzGyz' ) anyhow .. i dont think any game is more addicting then everqeust... aka evercrack!!!!

J

jdragunas

You wanna know what I think the most addicting game is? H A L O ! ! ! ! ! !

J

jdragunas

i agree, i was quite dissapointed in halo 2, but i like the maps for the vs better than the first halo.
i LOVE solitaire...
and monopoly.

emperor11

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i LOVE solitaire...
and monopoly.

Those dont count....or do they?!?! :hilarious But, I'd have to agree with ya Jenn...the maps were better in Halo 2.

J

jdragunas

of course they count... no where did it say 'video games' or 'computer games', it just said games... hahaha i'm right!!!
oh yeah, CRANIUM ROCKS!!!
halo 2 was very short, and not at all what i was expecting. I was highly dissapointed, but i like that they left it open for a 3rd one... as long as they do it right, it's long enough, and the story doesn't blow...

emperor11

Originally Posted by jdragunas
of course they count... no where did it say 'video games' or 'computer games', it just said games... hahaha i'm right!!!
oh yeah, CRANIUM ROCKS!!!
halo 2 was very short, and not at all what i was expecting. I was highly dissapointed, but i like that they left it open for a 3rd one... as long as they do it right, it's long enough, and the story doesn't blow...
.....I suppose.....but Jenn, this is the 21st century (i think)! But, I agree...Cranium is fun. I really like the acting cards...but then again, I'm in Drama at school. ha! go figure. Anyway, clue rules too, along with pretty, pretty princess.

J

jdragunas

how about mall madness???
that game is awesome, and connect four!!!