adding 2 new ocellaris into my 75 that's already housing a mated pair of ocellaris...bad idea?

irish1985

i guess the subject says it all. i'm running a 75 gallon set up, about 75 pounds of live rock, plenty of hiding places, caves, etc. i have a small, mated pair of ocellaris, and was wondering if i can introduce 2 new ocelarris, both of which are a bit bigger than the mated pair? tried looking it up but couldn't seem to find this exact scenario, so apologies if it's already been brought up! thanks

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish1985 http:///t/388145/adding-2-new-ocellaris-into-my-75-thats-already-housing-a-mated-pair-of-ocellaris-bad-idea#post_3421182
i guess the subject says it all. i'm running a 75 gallon set up, about 75 pounds of live rock, plenty of hiding places, caves, etc. i have a small, mated pair of ocellaris, and was wondering if i can introduce 2 new ocelarris, both of which are a bit bigger than the mated pair? tried looking it up but couldn't seem to find this exact scenario, so apologies if it's already been brought up! thanks
I always heard just one pair...
A 75g is not a big tank.