Adding A Skunk Cleaner Shrimp Last?

metweezer

Does anyone recommend adding a scarlet/skunk cleaner shrimp to a DT after all the other fish are in there? I would like to have one but maybe he should have been added sooner. I currently have a lmb, a false percula and a yellow clown goby. I want to add a RG and a 6 line eventually. Can I add a cleaner shrimp after that?

th3third

So where do you get your livestock Metweezer? Fintastic aquariums in Jensen Beach or Aquatic World in Stuart? Or online?

metweezer

Don't forget Aquatic Life and Aqualand, also in Stuart. I have been buying my livestock online but I may go to one of the local stores because 2 cleaner shrimp from two different online stores were DOA. Another PSL reefer
Where do you live?
Nice to meet you,
Steve

notsonoob

I've been to all of them too. I usually get all my info at Fintastic.
I like the idea of Aquatic World keeps fish in the back before they sell them too you.
I also found a great shop just south of Fort Pierce, but I can't remember the name, but the guy has an awesome display tank with I think a black tip shark. Decent prices too.
I usually get stuff from whoever has things in stock when I need them....usually everything is scraps when I get a day off

Add another PSL reefer.

th3third

Forgot about Aquatic Life. Been there a few times myself. I dont know where Aqualand is
. I like Aquatic world because I have never bought anything that was sick from that place and its well kept and clean. I didnt know they did that Notsonoob. The owner is a good guy and the workers are well informed. They may be overpriced especially on dry goods but as far as Livestock thats one of 2 places I trust. the other being Oceans Below in West Palm beach...Off of Northlake.
I live off of Bayshore Blvd BTW.

metweezer

Aqualand is on US1 about half a mile north of the Roosevelt bridge. 1560 NW Fed Hwy, Stuart. The sign outside just says "Aquarium".