Additional Information about the contest

ci11337

I have a question, i read somewhere that you have to spend $99 on livestock before you get your $20 from your pic. Does that mean i have to place a order for $99 then after i get the stuff i can use the $20 or can i place a order for $120 in livestock and get $20 off?

ci11337

how do you use the credits, i put $120 in my cart to see and it didn't show. Is it after this? Do you have to do anything special to let them know you're useing the credits? Thax alot for your help.

renogaw

Originally Posted by Saltwaterfish.com
Once you make the minimum purchase requirements (basically $99), then all your credits are usable on that order.
this didnt work for me.
i got :
You've fallen below the live goods minimum sub-total requirement of $79.00. Credits do not count towards the minimum requirement. You will need to add to your order or reduce the credit amount.
after i bought $82 worth of goods. can you check into this?

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
This is correct. You must purchase $79 in live goods, then the $19.98 in handling fees and fuel surcharges. Then you can use the credits to your hearts content. Everyone will get an email Thursday finalizing their credits.

renogaw

i had 81 in my cart, plus the 20 extra for a total of $41 after the credit. it said it wouldn't process my order.

renogaw

ok, i just got clarification. You have to spend minimum $79 out of pocket, THEN add product to cover your credits.
so basically if you have a $20 credit, then you have to buy $99 worth of live goods. if you have a $100 credit, you'd have to purchase $179 worth of live goods to use the whole credit.
then they add the handling/fuel charges.
as for the question of where to use it, there's a box under the total on the checkout screen to type in how much credit you want to use.