Adoption Update

djpom1

Hi everyone, just an update on our adoption. China has sent us our travel assignment today, finally. We are leaving September 2. We fly into Beijing, then to Heifi, then to Guanjzhou, then to Hong Kong, and finally back home. The whole trip should be a little less than a month. We will have Megan in our arms on September 6.
:cheer: :jumping:
It is a great feeling to finally be a father. Thanks for all of your support the everything.
Talk to you all later;
Dennis

fishfreek

Congrats again Dennis!! I'm sure you both can hardly wait. :D I'm sure we'll bump into each other some day around town again.
Good luck on your trip and with the baby!
Bob

ssweet1

It must be extremely hard to wait, I hope these last couple weeks fly bye so you can hurry and go get her. Have a safe trip and when you get settled in back here please post some pictures!! I am all excited about getting a new tank started but your adoption is way more exciting Take care, Carrie

carman

congratulations on the new babby there is nothing like the noise a child or children put in the house my husband and i have 4 girls there ages ar 25,22,19,17 and now we are raising our 4 year old grandson you will wake every morning with something new that will happen in your life .it is a great joy be safe im looking forward to the pics.
donna

flipmodez5

Your a fruit cake....I dont care about your personal life...
This is a classified section you panzee...stop postin crap here...
YOU GOT PAWNED
OWNAGE